Katie practises in commercial and corporate law, primarily in the areas of intellectual property, information technology, privacy law and the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
Katie has developed a particular interest in assisting clients protect and commercialise their intellectual property rights including new technologies and branding. Katie values building genuine relationships with clients and enjoys the opportunity to work with and assist clients to achieve positive outcomes.
- Advising on the sale and acquisition of shares, assets and businesses.
- Contract and tender negotiation and reviews.
- Intellectual property.
- Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth).
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Compliance, corporate governance and risk management advice.
- Advice and support to start up / new businesses.
- Competition and Consumer Law